Capitole Consulting values individual privacy and we want to give our site’s visitors the opportunity to know what information we collect about them and how it is treated by us.
Information collected automatically when you visit our site:
When navigating our website Capitole Consulting will collect and store the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer and the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
Information is collected when you volunteer to identify yourself, and provide requested information:
You may choose to write to us, or fill out certain forms or online data requests, which provide your name, telephone number, e-mail address, job and related information.
Capitole Consulting uses the information collected from you to:
- respond to your inquiries
- consider your request or application
- send you appropriate information in regards to news, events, job openings and related information you subscribed to
- direct marketing purposes, including to send you newsletters, client alerts and information we think may interest you
We are entitled to use your personal information based on
- our legitimate interest such as for research and development, to market and promote our services, to protect our legal rights and interests, to the extent that your interests or your fundamental rights are not overridden
- your consent to do so for a specific purpose
- to process your data to comply with a legal obligation
Capitole Consulting will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and maintain appropriate business records. Once the purpose has been fulfilled your personal information will be retained blocked up due to the possibility of legal and governmental requirements and until their status of limitations have run out.
Capitole Consulting reserves the right to disclose information where required by law or to comply with valid legal process (such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order) as well as to protect our rights or property, including without limitation in the event of a transfer of control of Capitole Consulting or substantially all of its assets, or during emergencies when safety is at risk.
Storage of the Information
All of the information collected by Capitole Consulting through the website is stored on secured servers, to protect against unauthorized use and access.
Your access rights
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction, opposition, personal information portability, and/or withdrawal of consent regarding your personal information which is stored in our server by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions or concerns regarding the way in which your personal data is being processed or this policy, please email us at email@example.com or reach out to Capitole Consulting using the contact information below:
Carrer de la Riera de Sant Miquel 3